Mon, Oct 12|
BWNA Board Meeting
Please join the BWNA Board for our general meeting where will discuss ongoing issues affecting the Beaumont-Wilshire neighborhood.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
Topic: BWNA General Meeting
Time: Oct 12, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting at this link:
Meeting ID: 990 6633 0792
1) 7:00 – 7:05 Welcome and Introductions (Tim Gillespie)
2) 7:05 – 7:10 Meeting and Association Governance
a. Approval of Meeting Agenda (Tim G.)
b. Approval of September 14, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes by Secretary Barb Strunk (Tim G.)
c. Treasurer’s Report (Karla Lenox)
3) 7:10 – 7:30 Open Forum: In what ways might BWNA best serve our neighborhood during this Covid-19 pandemic?
a. What we’re already doing (Tim G. and Board members)
b. What else we might be doing
c. What Beaumont-Wilshire families are doing for Halloween
4) 7:30 - 7:45 Visit by Portland City Commissioner Amanda Fritz with information on City Council-referred ballot measures. Q-and-A.
5) 7:45 – 8:15 Ongoing Projects and Reports & Invitations to Join In
a. Communications Committee Update (Rich Woyma, Andrew Rinke, Al Ellis)
b. Friends of Wilshire Park Update (Gary Hancock)
c. Transportation Committee Update (John Sandie)
d. Equity and Inclusion Committee Update (Tim G.)
e. Newsletter Update (Al)
f. Central Northeast Neighbors Update (Barb)
6) 8:15 – 8:25 Other Items
7) 8:25 – 8:30 Upcoming Events, final announcements.
Reminder: Deadline to register to vote in Oregon: October 13